Contract - Electrical Harness Installation Eng/Secondary Structures - REQ#167267 in GAC Savannah
FAA Regulated?: No
Required Unique skills: Develop electrical wiring interconnect system (EWIS), capable of resolving all technical issues relating to EWIS. Produce and maintain wire harness assemblies, utilizing CATIA V5 Electrical and Sheet Metal Work Benches. Capable of interfacing with wiring diagrams, systems, and EMI/EMC requirements. Must have intimate knowledge of and ability to assign wires/cables to their correct harness assembly, based on EMI/EMC and system separation or system functionality requirements while meeting all installation and maintainability requirements.
• Aerospace Experience is required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and computer skills (PC/MS Office) are required
• Candidate must be well-organized and able to balance multiple tasks, detail oriented, possess good judgment, and exercise initiative
• Knowledge of Catia V5 Electrical workbench is necessary
• Knowledge of Catia V5 Sheetmetal workbench is necessary
Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. 5 ys in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors. Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products and services
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Functions: 1. Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects .
2. Provides specialized technical assistance to team members .
3. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems .
4. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives .
5. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives .
6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area .
Additional Functions: 1. Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements .
2. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product .
Perform other duties as assigned.
Other Requirements: 1. Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred.
2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Requisition Number: 167267
Number of Openings: 10
Pay Rates: Hourly Pay Rate Range From: 66.00 To: 70.00