Contract - Electrical Applications Engineer in GAC Savannah
FAA Regulated?: No
Required Candidate must have In depth knowledge of electrical harness installation and design guidance documentation (AC 43.13B, SAE AS50881, AC1701-1); In-depth knowledge of FAR 25 sub part H (EWIS) design requirements; Knowledge of EWIS component qualification requirements and documentation (EIA 364, MIL-DTL-38999, MIL-DTL-50151); Extensive knowledge of EWIS component selection criteria; experience with Mentor Graphics Capital Harness System (CHS) preferred.
Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. 5 ys in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors. Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products and services
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Functions: 1. Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects .
2. Provides specialized technical assistance to team members .
3. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems .
4. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives .
5. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives .
6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area .
Additional Functions: 1. Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements .
2. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product .
Perform other duties as assigned.
Other Requirements: 1. Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred.
2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline
Education and Experience Requirements:
Requisition Number: 167268
Department: J0683-Electrical Apps
Number of Openings: 7
Pay Rates: Hourly Pay Rate Range From: 66.00 To: 70.00