Structures MRB Engineer - G500/G600 - REQ#173995
FAA Regulated?: No
- Bachelors degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years dedicated Structures MRB Engineering experience at a recognized Aerospace Manufacturer. Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yes for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD.
- Experience should include creation and justification of engineering dispositions for nonconformance's of composite and metallic, pressurized and non-pressurized aircraft structures.
- Experience should include all components of the aircraft (Wing, Fuselage, Empennage).
- Experience should be in a Production and/or schedule-driven environment.
- Capability to analyze and rapidly design repairs based on equivalent strength/stiffness of surrounding structure while in a schedule driven environment.
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate (such as, but not limited to: Catia V5, Solumina, SmarTeam, Word, Excel).
- Mon- Thurs position. Typically 4X10 work schedule. Occasional overtime possible.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Requisition Number: 173995
Department: J0649-Structures MRB Engineering
Number of Openings: 1
Pay Rates: Hourly Pay Rate Range From: 65.00 To: 75.00
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.