This role is a combination of 25% scrum master responsibilities, 25% technical (Azure/SailPoint) and 50% PM/BA
- Scrum Master for IAM Development team
- Own and lead scrum ceremonies
- Own and maintain stories/epics/backlog in Jira
- Perform initial high-level analysis of IAM intake projects
- Assign t-shirt size for the intake
- Determine priority for the intake (based on input from requester)
- Update backlog and dashboards with the new intake
- Create, own, and maintain IAM dashboard, metrics, and functional/operational status.
- Publish weekly, monthly, quarterly metrics and management reports for the identity and access management teams.
- Overall charge of planning, execution of assigned projects, and ensuring projects meet timelines; Collaborate with the technical team members to complete assigned projects as needed.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and engage relevant stakeholders for implementation of process improvements
- Set priorities, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Document existing processes and components and research on new products that may be adopted to automate or enhance productivity.
- Support compliance activities (SOX preferred) for the SOX applications including communicating with technical team, obtaining evidence, and supporting mitigation of deficiencies.
- Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Pay Rate: DOE
We are truly a part of the companies that we serve!
If you are looking for an outstanding place to work with an amazing staff and a great opportunity for advancement... come join our team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.